|Platforms||YouTube / Facebook|
Goal : John Abraham had give a day of his time to shoot for castrol. The challenge was to create a film without losing his presence even when the whole film took 6 days to shoot.
Director : Tenny Tomas
Agency : Ogilvy India
Production house : Early Man Film
Duration : 2 min 29 sec
Castrol India created this video as a call to action to the rider community asking them to share their stories… what inspires them to ride?
Behind the scenes : Triva
- Scenes with John Abraham was shot in a single day at Mehboob studios in Mumbai
- John being a passionate biker himself was involved in the scripting process. The final video incorporated many of his suggestions.
- The dubbing was a breeze for John because he had memorised most of it before hitting the studio. That told a lot about the dedication of the star actor.
- The riding shots were done on streets of Mumbai and New Mumbai at nights, with a stunt rider who could ride the Yamaha 1000cc super bike.
- Most of the shots were taken ‘guerilla’ style but the roar of the engine still attracted cops.
- Video used footages from Arri Alexa, Go-pro, Canon C300, 5D Mark 2 as well as iPhone and was shot over 6 days